Since 1954, West Covina Christian School has provided quality education in a Christian setting for children from the San Gabriel Valley and beyond.
Our campus is located on ten acres of land. WCCS is a ministry of Bethany Church and uses its extensive facilities.Twelve buildings on the campus house our three preschool rooms, 19 kindergarten through eighth grade classrooms, two learning centers, two P.E. buildings, library, music room, computer lab, student services, office complex, and a food services building.
All classroom facilities have heat and air conditioning.
The playground area features a large play structure with various slides and climbing apparatus.
Students can enjoy ping pong, basketball, tetherball, four square, and other games.Planters provide seating for students.
Anderson Hall and the Sanctuary provide ample space for chapels and other large group activities.The vocal music room and small rooms used for instrumental music are in the chapel.